Spring 2019 Fundraising
Hello Water Polo Team!
We are excited for the season to start. With the start of the season, it is time for our annual oranges fundraiser. If you are interested in participating in the fundraiser, here are the details:
• Sell as many oranges as possible. Full cases sell for $45, $21 of which goes towards fees. Half cases sell for $25, $13 of which goes toward fees.
• Two types of order Forms (one w/ receipt) are provided to assist in the sales efforts. They are for your benefit and do not need to be turned in.
• Whether you collect money before or after delivery is up to you.
• Orders are due in TeamSnap by Sunday, February 17th by 11:59 pm.
• When you finish selling, enter your final order on TeamSnap as follows:
1. Go to: https://go.teamsnap.com/
2. Log in and fill out “Participant Info” & “Parent info”
3. All fields must be populated – Duplicating info is OK
4. Read and sign “Documents & Waiver”
5. Select the number of cases you want to purchase.
6. Review your order and Choose “Pay offine”
7. Continue to final page and “Print Voucher”
• Oranges will arrive around February 26th. You will receive notification via TeamSnap when and where to pick up your order.
• Pick-up oranges and deliver them to buyers.
• Take all money and voucher to the Rec Center and turn into front desk.
• Each participant’s fees will be credited according to their sales. Any sales above and beyond the required fees will be used to buy new gear and help improve the club.
We look forward to another great season!
Thanks for assistance in making the club successful!
If you have any questions about the TeamSnap ordering process contact: email@example.com
If you have any questions about the orange pick-up details, contact: Andy Eversole 801-913-3061