Spring 2022 Fundraising
Hello Water Polo Team!
We are excited for the season to start. With the start of the season, it is time for our annual orange fundraiser. If you are interested in participating in the fundraiser, here are the details:
• Sell as many oranges as possible. Full cases sell for $45, half cases sell for $25.
• Whether you collect money before or after delivery is up to you.
• 1st order – due in TeamSnap by Sunday, January 23 by 11:59 pm.
2nd order – due in TeamSnap by Thursday February 17 by 10 pm.
• When you finish selling, enter your final order on TeamSnap as follows:
1. Go to: https://go.teamsnap.com/
2. Log in and fill out “Participant Info” & “Parent info”
3. All fields must be populated – Duplicating info is OK
4. Read and sign “Documents & Waiver”
5. Select the number of cases you want to purchase.
Specify amount of half cases and full cases.
6. Review your order and Choose “Pay offline”
7. Continue to final page and “Print Voucher”
• 2nd order of oranges will arrive around February 24th or 25th. You will receive notification via TeamSnap when and where to pick up your order.
• Pick-up oranges and deliver them to buyers.
• Take all money and voucher to the Rec Center and turn into front desk.
• Each participant’s fees will be credited according to their sales. Any sales above and beyond the required fees will be used to buy new gear and help improve the club.
We look forward to another great season!
Thanks for assistance in making the club successful!
If you have any questions about the TeamSnap ordering process contact: email@example.com
If you have any questions about the orange pick-up details, contact: Taylor Norseth 603-275-4704.