Masters and 18U Team Water Polo Tournament
Beach style water polo. 3 on 3 (plus goalie) in shorter course. Minimum three games per team. All teams coed.
Holiday Fun - Polo Style.
We’ve already hired the DJ. We are out buying white-elephant presents now. This is more than a tournament. It’s your post-Christmas, pre-New Years Eve party.
Join The Holiday Fun with a Masters and 18U 3 vs 3 Format Tournament
This won’t be a polo tournament you’ll forget. Not only will there be fun competition, but this Jingle Ball will deliver some fun presents to winners of each game, there will be live music, food will be provided too. Check out the exact details below.
Date: December 26, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Location: South Davis Recreation Center
Cost: $35 / person
Each Participant Gets:
- To play
- Food (Covid best practices will be followed in food distribution)
- Tournament Beenie
- Chance to win holiday presents (the winning team for every game gets a white-elephant gift to give to the MVP of their choosing)
Rules of Play and Tournament Policies
- Rosters limited to 7 players
- All teams are considered co-ed
- This is a South Davis Recreation Center hosted event and not sanctioned by USWP. USWP memberships are not required to play. Liability waivers will be required by each athlete or athletes parents for those under the age of 18.
- Game will consist of two 10-minute running halves.
- Live substitution will be allowed
- Athletes will need to show a negative Covid Test result from test taken within one week of tournament. Free test locations can be found at testutah.com
- Athletes may not play or enter facility if they are demonstrating Covid symptoms on day of tournament.
- If the tournament is cancelled for any reason, a full refund will be given.
- Refunds for team cancelling will not be given if the cancellation request is less than two weeks from tournament date.
- Registration is on a first pay basis. Team who pre-register will be given priority status when payment registration opens. Date TBA. Pre-register here.
- Tournament format will be determined at a later date.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 801.200.1277