2022 Spring League Registration
Practices begin February 14 and run until the third week of May.
Registration is now open! If you have questions, please email
You will need the following information during the registration process:
- USA Water Polo Member ID Number. See Step 1 below for directions on how to find yours or obtain one.
- Medical and Dental insurance and primary provider information
- Clothing sizes for athletes.
- 12U players must be able to swim 200 yards continuously and tread water for 3 minutes in order to register.
Step 1 Obtain USA Water Polo Member ID Number
Click here to view your number for returning players from Spring 2021. New players will need to register for USA Water Polo at the bronze level. You can sign up for US Water Polo or renew your membership by visiting https://www.usawaterpolo.org. For information or questions view the video below or email Jill Norman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 Complete Online Team Registration
- Click the following link to register online: https://go.teamsnap.com/
- If you have questions about registration, view the email below or email, email@example.com.
Step 3 Pay Team Dues
When you complete your online registration, TeamSnap will provide you a Voucher to print out and hand to a customer service representative at the South Davis Recreation Center. With that voucher, they will be able to accept payment. If you are fundraising to pay your team dues, you may wait until you collect your fundraising money to pay for your team registration. If you have payment questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.